Genuine Bobcat Product
Regular drive motor oil changes every 500 hours are essential to prevent serious and costly damage. When changing drive motor fluid, be sure to allow adequate time to fully drain the drive motor before adding the oil.
- The following track loaders use different drive motor oil than other Bobcat loaders: T740, T750, T770, and T870.
- Correct fluid level is critical to ensure proper lubrication and avoid seal failure.
- The operating range is narrow, and overfilling by as little as 0.5 oz can cause seal failure.
- The drive motor is designed with plugs on the outside for easy access for oil changes.
- Each bottle has the exact fill rate required for the drive motor to prevent overfilling or underfilling, both of which could damage the drive motor.
- 17.5 ounces
- Only ships by UPS Ground to the contiguous United States and Canadian Provinces.
Compatible with the following Bobcat machines:
Track Loaders: T740, T750, T770, T870