Genuine Bobcat Product
IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!
3223 North Hydraulic Avenue, Wichita, KS
- Plow through the deepest drifts and push large piles of snow
- Fingertip controls make it easy to configure the hydraulically operated blade
- Standard, high-carbon steel cutting edge
- Trip moldboard reduces potential impact damage from obstructions
3rd Function Valve Kit required for Hydraulic angle blade to function properly.
- Versatile Moldboard: The moldboard angles as much as 30 degrees right or left up to 30 degrees for protection. Standard snow blades feature a trip moldboard and heavy-duty snow blades feature a trip edge.
- Depth Shoes: The long-lasting depth shoes are adjustable to match your conditions.
- High-Carbon Steel Cutting Edge: A high-carbon steel cutting edge is standard on the snow blade. Rubber and polyurethane edges also are available.