Genuine Bobcat Product
IN STORE PICK UP ONLY!
3223 North Hydraulic Avenue, Wichita, KS
- Plow through the deepest drifts and push large piles of snow
- Fingertip controls make it easy to configure the hydraulically operated blade
- Standard, high-carbon steel cutting edge
- Trip moldboard reduces potential impact damage from obstructions
3rd Function Valve Kit required for Hydraulic angle blade to function properly.
- Versatile Moldboard: The moldboard angles as much as 30 degrees right or left up to 30 degrees for protection. Standard snow blades feature a trip moldboard and heavy-duty snow blades feature a trip edge.
- Depth Shoes: The long-lasting depth shoes are adjustable to match your conditions.
- High-Carbon Steel Cutting Edge: A high-carbon steel cutting edge is standard on the snow blade. Rubber and polyurethane edges also are available.
Check the Bobcat Online Parts Catalog to ensure the correct part for your equipment. Contact White Star Machinery for correct part fitment.